Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Getting started with niche offers

  1. #1
    clewrslr Member piterfreide12's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2025
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Getting started with niche offers

    I want to try arbitrage in the field of digital products and am considering antivirus offers. But I have never worked with push advertising for this type of product and am worried about how to set up campaigns correctly and avoid being blocked. Who has experience in this niche and can advise me on where to start?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member jonaswill's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2025
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Getting started with niche offers

    If you want to test antivirus offers via push, it's best to first familiarize yourself with the key principles of setup and optimization. I myself used the material at Roiads — it describes in detail how to launch, select creatives, and target, I recommend antivirus ads. Thanks to these tips, I understood how to test campaigns without unnecessary costs and get accurate data on traffic effectiveness.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •